BUILD THE WELFARE OF THE EARTH OF PAPUA
To become a world-class Strategic Partner in order to develop the Earth of Papua and improve the welfare of the Papuan People and all Stakeholders through Optimizing the Utilization of Natural Resources (SDA) and land management in a long-lasting and sustainable manner.
A COMPANY OVERVIEW
PT Alamindo Lestari Sejahtera was incorporated.
PT Alamindo Lestari Sejahtera was incorporated in 1993 (formerly PT Purna Cisuda).
PT Alamindo Lestari Sejahtera acquired PT Prabu Alaska.
PT Alamindo Lestari successfully acquired PT Prabu Alaska in 2019.
Planning to do other business development.
PT Alamindo Lestari Sejahtera started to plan other potential business developments to succeed the Build the Welfare of the Earth of Papua program.
Obtaining Forest Concession Right (HPH) Permit.
PT Prabu Alaska, located in West Papua, received the HPH Permit from the Ministry of Forestry.
Started logging operations.
A meaningful year because PT Prabu Alaska started logging operations.
Extension of Forest Utilization Business Permit (PBPH).
In accordance with the existing development, PT Prabu Alaska succeeded in extending the Forest Utilization Business Permit (PBPH) of PT Prabu Alaska.
“Natural resources (forests and multi-products), Food (agriculture, livestock, and fisheries) & Green energy (biomass)”.
- Full of awareness as the owner.
- Partnership & Collaboration.
- Care for the environment and respect the culture and the Indigenous Peoples and stakeholders.
- Commitment, integrity & accountability.
- Embracing and providing opportunities for professional Human Resources (HR) of Papuan Indigenous Sons & Daughters and the Indigenous Peoples through partnership, equality, cultural and welfare cooperation to provide a real positive impact, both in cooperatives and in other ways in accordance with local culture.
- Obtaining Business Partners who have Know-How/Technical Skills (including but not limited to mastery in digital and product fields), Market/Off-takers and Financial Capability.
- Building, managing, and utilizing the forestry industry in an integrated manner with appropriate digital technology in all production, operational and non-operational aspects in the fields of natural resources, food, and green energy in a sustainable manner.
- Making the company a developing public company.